I've got my first set of traveller's checks.
I've got my first set of GBP ($92.50 U.S. for 55.00 GBP? Yeesh...)
I'm just about finished my packing and putting together all my things.
I've even made plans with my to meet up with an old friend. All that's left to do is some research and additions to my To-Do-Tea List. Here's what I'm finding:
Big Ben - Also where the House of Parliament resides, I gotta get a picture with this thing...and expand my cultural knowledge (half-hour from the flat).
Absolut Icebar London - An entire bar made of ice. Yeah, I'm going. Bringing an extra sweater just for this bar (about a half-hour from the flat).
Sherlock Holmes Museum - Self-explanatory. Why go there? It's elementary (five minutes from the flat).
Trafalgar Square - One of the most famous locations in London. I have been asked to obtain a snow globe from here (half-hour from the flat).
I will be adding these to the list and additional locations as I compile information, search databases, and google various phrases.
Absolut Ice Bar actually gives you a complimentary fur lined coat or wrap. Also Trafalgar Square is gorgeous, and if you ever want to know what Misha is always going on about visit the costume and theatre section of the Victoria and Albert museum ^_^
ReplyDeleteDo me a favor... When you get over to Amsterdam, blog details... I went there about 15 years ago and can't remember a thing about the entire 3 days I spent there... :)
ReplyDeleteTrafalgar Square is beautiful and so is Big Ben! I was just there today with one of my classes :) hope you have a good flight and settle in well!!
ReplyDelete